What The Numbers Mean
More professional growers use this product for all their growing needs more than any other formula.
- A blend of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium in a 1:1:1 ratio that work well on all plant materials as a general-purpose fertilizer.
- Fully chelated trace elements. Manganese, Iron, Copper, Boron, Zinc and Molybdenum are the trace or micronutrients. All Jack's Classic® products contain these trace elements. Although they are present in small amounts, they are just as important as the major and minor elements in the growing process.
- Feeds through the roots and leaves
- Indoors, it is especially effective on foliage plants to keep leaves green and healthy.
- The guaranteed analysis on each package of fertilizer tells you how much is in each product. Jack's Classic products contain these elements in a highly soluble form, which means they will go completely into solution in water. When applied to your plants, they will be absorbed and utilized to make your plants grow to their fullest potential.
Containers: 8 oz., 1.5 lbs., 4 lbs.
Resealable pouch with handle: 10 lbs.
All Jack's Classic products come with a free measuring spoon for precise and accurate product application as well as detailed instruction in each container.
All Purpose 20-20-20 is our biggest seller for home professional grower formulas. It is widely used in a variety of settings from bedding plants, vegetable gardens, fruit trees & nursery materials (ex: trees, shrubs and container plants.) In addition, the All-Purpose 20-20-20 is used extensively in conjunction with spray materials for foliar feeding of ornamental and shade trees as well as turf and hay field applications, in the same manner. It is an excellent material for feeding foliage plants.