The backbone of our company is strongly supported by our on-site laboratory and research blending facility. Our technicians and support staff understand the needs of our customers, our growers and the horticultural industry and strive to deliver the most accurate, fast sample analysis.
Why is this so important?
Because growers know they can turn to us for help in an emergency.
The experience we have gathered, in the testing of over 2 million samples over 70 years, is available to you through our accurate results and live technical support. We offer all of our experience freely, with no strings attached, making only a nominal charge for running the required tests if required. This comprehensive proven service had built the reputation of our Family's fertilizer products and our lab services. We stand behind you to make sure you are growing the highest quality plants.
The JR PETERS Laboratory is housed in the same facility as our offices and our blending plant. This allows us to monitor the pulse of our industry. Our fertilizer and lab customers are our top priority. When you have a problem, we make it our goal to provide a solution through fast sample analysis and helpful, easy to understand result interpretation and technical support.
- Fast, reliable results-typically available within 3 business days
- Strict confidentiality
- Expert staff to perform superior testing and analytical services
- Nutritional analysis and quality control monitoring for:
- Soilless media - Saturated Paste Extract Method
- Fertilizer and nutrient solution
- Physical property analysis of soilless media.
Volume analysis testing & laboratory services – available to researchers & manufacturers in a broad range of industries including:
- Customizable nutritional testing for specific projects
- Physical testing
- Private label reports
- Customer-based testing and technical support
- R&D testing
- Adaptable nutrient ranges to fit a specific crop type.